Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funny Finn

I know I have quotes on the side bar, but Finn is so funny with all his talking now-a-days. The other morning the second he woke up he had a purse on his sholder and was walking around saying "shopping, shopping" He calls Van "brother" Aaron brought to my attention that I refer to Van a lot as "your brother" we are working on that now. We have started painting our hallway and Finn points and says "paint". It is a little funny because he will choose a word and repeat that word over and over - until a new words comes up.
I can't believe how far he has come, hopefully he will be caught up by the time he starts school?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am glad Finn in progressing with his speech. Luke is improving too, but now Benny seems to be digressing. Everything he says sounds like, "I want......" in this whinny voice. Both Luke and Benjamin are forgetting that they need to move their mouth when they speak. They are forgoing regular speech and are now working on ventriloquism.
I especially liked the "shopping, shopping" one. That is funny. He must be watching Mommy.

Morris Family said...

Kids do say the funniest things sometimes. I love their sweet spirits.
love ali