Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The past few months

I think I haven't blogged in a while because it seems like we don't do anything. When I look at other peoples blogs, especially my sisters, we are boring - maybe I am a little jealous.
Here are a few pictures from some of the stuff we have done:

We went to Hurricane for spring break. Grandpa rented a rhino four wheeler for our family. It was so much fun. The kids loved being buckled in the back riding with their helmets on.

Grandma and Steve did an easter egg hunt for the kids, Kristi was in town - so all the kids were there. Van is going threw a stage of needing to have exactly what his cousin Spencer has, even if he really wants something else - I HATE IT!

Here is Finn cruisin to the finish line, I guess.




Van showing off his scooter stunts, he's so brave.




While Kristi was in town it was lil' Spencer's birthday. He invited Van to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate - I thougth this was so cute (Kristi might have already put it on her blog?)

5 comments:

PVC said...

Those pictures are so cute. I would LOVE to have a copy of the Van and Spencer sketch. Your kids are so cute. I miss them.
I love all of you.
mom

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

Did I put that picture on our blog? If I didn't I should. One of these days we are going to go down and visit Dad. It looks like you had all sorts of fun. Thanks for posting pictures. If it isn't on here I just don't see it, and I want to see how you and your family are doing.
How did you get the pictures to overlap. That was weird.

Melissa said...

hey kimmie, I love the picts. your boys are growing up so fast! somehow I lost some peoples email addresses from my computer, can you email me so I can put yours back in? thanks

p.s. word verification=ously

Koch Clan said...

Love all the pictures. The boys are getting so big. We need to make it down there so Gabe and Van can play.