Friday, November 13, 2009

Sleeping beauty

Sometimes I have a hard time sleeping, either I can't stop thinking about stuff or I just am not tired but I know that if I don't sleep the next day will not be successful. So this weekend I saw a sleeping mask at Old Navy for 3 dollars, I bought it.

The last two nights Van has been fighting bed time, he says he is scared of the shadows in his room. After many minutes of fighting I decided maybe he could use my mask - at first that wasn't going to do it, then I suggested he listen to my ipod (kids music) while he fall asleep. Finally he agreed. I could not resist this photo:

Won't this be great in his wedding video.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha Ha! I'm glad your getting good use out of your mask!

Koch Clan said...

That is so cute! He is such a cute boy.

Kristi said...

THAT is funny stuff.

PVC said...

Has Van seen this picture?

Very cute.
Love
mom

Buchanan Fam said...

That is priceless!