Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Finny!

WOW 4 years old. WOW how different my boys are. Finn is so fun and energetic, bouncing off the walls might be a better verbiage to use. But oh how sweet, in the past few days his funny words have been "I'm towtally (totally) laughing" and my favorite that he has been saying for a while is "...tell you a secret" he then tries to find your ear, then "Iloveyousomuch" kind of a one word deal. It is crazy to believe one year ago he was just getting the hang of talking, now his jaws don't stop. Also potty trained mostly - you gotta love it! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Finn! I was going to call and sing but then completely forgot. I did think of him though.
I am so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Finn! Wow four is old, especially for your baby.

PVC said...

Finn's birthday party was very fun. He was loving everything. He is so dang cute!
Love you.
dectiz

Maryquilter said...

Finn is such a little firecracker and so full of hugs and kisses; we sure love that kid!