Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer time count down - yuck

Summer is winding down and I, for the first time-I think-am not anticipating the return to school. This summer has been filled with fun, and more fun. I have decided that because my kids are older and we are not trying to get back home to inforce naps we have been able to be out and about more so than years past. FUN! These are a few pictures that have been taken here and there. This picture of Finn was taken at his cousin, Layla, birthday party. I love it
Van lost his first tooth. A month or so ago Van said something to the effect of getting $5 dollars from the tooth fairy. I aske him where he heard $5.00 was the going rate, he said someone at school. I didn't want to let him down, so $5.00 it was - he wrote a letter to the tooth fairy asking if he could keep his tooth to show people. Is that something people want to see? I thought is was kinda cool.
This picture is also from Layla's birthday party. Shannon sent this to Aaron and said it looks like an ad for how to be cool. It made me laugh.
Finn chillin' at the park.



4 comments:

Kristi said...

$5! That is going to be hard to keep up with when he starts losing a bunch of teeth, at least it is a lot for me, a cheapskate. This is the last month of summer. I am sad about that, but I am SO glad that it means that September is almost here. I am going to have a baby next month!
Aaron has always been the poster man for "how to look cool" :).
Happy summer

Maryquilter said...

Yes, Aaron looks VERY cool. Boys look great . Yes, sad for you when summer ends because you do so many fun things with the boys.

Grandma Patti said...

I cannot even believe how much that picture of Finn looks like the now famous "Kim and the Totem Pole" picture. Same scowl...or is that just a very serious look. I love it!

Love
Mom

Jordan said...

I love the last one of finn. What a bad a.