Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween fun!



I have to begin by say how much Finn's speech has improved. It is saying all sorts of fun things. It was Nanna's birthday this week, we I told Finn we were going to take her to dinner for her birthday he said "Happy". He is starting to be more fluent in putting words together. Last night we went to my schools Halloween Carnival, he said "Halloween party". It is so fun to hear the things he can say these days.
So here is our last post for October, can you believe it is over? Finn is a spider, he was so excited about the hat, he kept tapping the top of his head and saying "hhhat". Van is the coolest power ranger out there. The first picture is Van posing in his power ranger way.

4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Oh the boys are so cute. Gabe was so bummed when aaron came to help us load the uhaul and van has his power rangers costume. Because he wanted to get his out and play but it was all packed up. You might be able to see the text now because I changed the background.

Jordan said...

I just had a couple hours of halloween fun with the boys myself. I woke up this morning at 7 to the sound of them playing upstairs, so we goofed around in our PJ's for a while.

Kristi said...

Cute costumes. It is exciting to see the improvements in their speech.
Now what do we do with all the candy? My kids eat so horribly anyway that I don't want to give them more junk. Maybe they will forget about it.

Melissa said...

Ooh, they look awesome in their costumes! Halloween is so fun for kids and parents too. I finally updated my blog and posted some picts of jeff's comb-over.