Friday, October 3, 2008

Chopper 5




We just had chopper 5 come to our school. It was cool to see the helicoper up close and the kids went wild, although it was a bit long for the kids (the entire school) to be in an unstructured enviornment. One of the camera men for the news came with the pilot, he took some pictures and told us we would be on the news sometime today - whenever that is?


Anyway you just never know what is going to happen at an elementary school. That's why my job is so cool!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Very cool. Was it really loud when it landed and took off? I bet it was all worth the chaos.

the youngs said...

that is very cool! did it mess up your hair when it took off?? :) I am sorry that I didn't get to see you this trip, but we'll be back for a long visit in December, so we'll definitely come see you!

Buchanan Fam said...

Wow. We never did anything that cool at my school.

The Watty's said...

It was very cool...just too long of a morning! Your boys are getting so big - I wish mine was little still.

The Watty's said...

Another thought...are you going to put pictures of the "Helloween" Parade on your blog? Maybe a picture of the teacher's happy faces would be a nice touch.:)

Sarahmanarah said...

I heard it outside and was wondering what was going on. The reason your job is so cool is because your so cool.