Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I have been tagged -twice

So here it is

7 things I can do:
multi-task quite well
roll my tounge
sing John Jacob Jingle Himer Schmit in Spanish
teach a class full of kids
Make a kite out of paper - it really flies
remember how to get somewhere that I have only been to once, or long ago
Mow and edge all of my lawn in 1 1/2 hours.

7 things I can't do:
anything that includes music
understand facebook
figure out what a jet stream is
stop eating Ghirardelli peppermin bark squares - YUMMY!
think of more things to put on this list...
speak another language
stand how cute my boys are

7 things I like to eat:
Kettle pops
soda
resturaunt food
again, Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares
corn on the cob
chocolate covered strawberries
steak

7 things I always say:
Ill wait (to my students)
stop whining (to Van)
really?
what does that mean?
Aaron will you...
Find you seats in 5,4,3,2,1
So...

Is that right Peg? Thanks for making my think a little.

I invite anyone who wants to be tagged, tagged.


4 comments:

Kristi said...

I like to read other people's tags'.
You are funny.

s day @ sdayrunning.blogspot.com said...

Kim: you are so funny and I love it! I love when you say "I don't know what that means." It's my favorite!

the youngs said...

Something Kim can do: Bowl one mean game in rockin' knee-highs!

Jordan said...

The jet stream is basically a river of wind that occurs where cold air masses meet warm air masses in the tropopause (between troposphere and whatever is above that. I can't remember) the difference in temperatures cause a pressure gradient (difference). air naturally wants to flow from high to low pressure (wind). This difference is super strong in the areas where the jet stream is, therefore the winds are super fast. But due to coriolis force (deflects moving objects to the right in the N. hemisphere) the winds don't go south to north (warm to cold), but rather they are turned to the right and go west to east. and thats a jet stream. sweet tailwinds from LA to new york, but wicked head winds comin back : ) Finally my utah state education paid off!!