Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thirty Something



I have decided birthdays as you get older are more fun because it seems you celebrate for a longer period of time. Last Friday my mom and Steve cooked a delicious birthday dinner for me and my family, last night Melissa and Sarah took me out for dinner and some shopping, today is the actual day - cake and ice cream, and Aaron has arranged something for the weekend. So a week of people celebrating your birth is awesome - or I am just surrounded by awesome people who like to make me feel loved. Thanks everyone.
PLUS - Look how cute my students are, they have been giving me gifts all day. One student, Mason, had his mom bring in a cake - I've never had that before. I am so lucky!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! If I were with 100 miles of you I would make you your favorite treat. We will save that for when you are within 100 miles. You name the treat and I will make it. I will also make you a birthday dinner. How's that sound?
Happy happy birthday sister Silver.

Sarahmanarah said...

You are the first person I know who has ever said. Birthdays get better as you get older. I think it's partly because you see the cup half full. Happy Birthday to a great friend of 15 years.

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kimmie dear!! Wow, you're finally my age.

Koch Clan said...

Happy Late Birthday! Rob just told me last night. How fun. HOpe aaron planned something sweet.

Sarahmanarah said...

That is so sweet. I'd have to say I'd never be that nice of student's Mom.

PVC said...

I am glad you had such a nice birthday. You deserve it. Love, mom