Monday, July 27, 2009

Two gone

Two of the Silver boys are out of town this week (Aaron and Van). Grandpa Gary took them to the air show in Oshkosh, WI (I think it is in Wisconsin?). While they are away I am trying to find activities to keep my littlest busy body busy. Today we had an eventful day: We did our usual Cherry Hill Monday (met up with Shelly and Olivia), came home for nap time (always fun!), went to run an errand to Salt Lake to find out I did not have what I needed to resolve the errend, when I got home there was a message from Shelly inviting us to get some dinner with her and Olivia (San Fansico Sour dough Pizza -YUM), we then joined Shelly and Olivia for a hike up Muhler Park canyon - the kids had a good time and did really well considering all the distractions.
Thanks Shelly and Livy for the day of fun!


Gary asked Van what his favorite part of Oshkosh was so far, and Van said "resting in the tent.



Finn and I have been enjoying our time with just the two of us. He is so funny, I am laughing out loud many times aday. This is a picture of Finn talking to Jesus, this is how the conversation went



"Hi, Jesus...gibberish...gibberish...my mad...gibberish..." (my mad means I'm mad)



Aaron and Van get home today and I we can't wait to see them. I am glad they were able to go and spend time together with Grandpa Gary, Thanks grandpa. Here are just a few more pictures of Van enjoying all the planes.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That doesn't even look like Van in that last picture. What a fun father-son-grandfather outing. Lucky duckies.

PVC said...

Good job on the blog Kim!

I agree with Kristi...what a fun father-son-grandfather outing. Great memories for all of them.

I forgot to tell you that the woman monitoring the bounce castle at Snowbird told me Finn has the most beautiful eyes she couldn't stop looking at him.

I hope you had fun in Hurricane.
Love Mom