Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

This weekend was my dad's birthday. We went down to spend some time with him. It was a wet weekend, and we didn't get out much. Of course that is no excuse for my dad, he always has lots of stuff planed for when we come down. This picture shows twinners with my dad and Finn - cowboyboots and jeans.
This is the wildlife museum at the Dixie Center in St. George, it was pretty cool. All of the different animals in thier habitats. At one point the lights turned out and they played a thunder storm, Finn got a little scared but soon revived.



Van was so excited to get this mustache out of a quarter machine, he looks so manly.





At the museum they give the kids binoculars. The boys had a fun time looking and being explorers.
Happy Birthday dad, we had a fun time as always.



3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so jealous that you get to go down so much. We still have never been. This summer though. Van's mustache is awesome. That would be a keeper for the dress up box.
odoupp

Sarahmanarah said...

My boys think that picture is hilarious. They're still laughing.

PVC said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Great job on the blog Kim.
I think I see the trend here...
insoagne!

Is that right?
Love you
mom