Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to my oldest son

Van is 7, HOLY COW! We went to the cabin to celebrate his big day. Thanks to all that could join us, Van was so excited to have you there. We were able to enjoy the great outdoors, and to see some moose a mom and baby - so cute!

Van got a bike for his birthday, he LOVES to ride his bike anytime he can. Of course he had to bring it to the cabin, even though the riding was not the best.

Van is in first grade, and I have loved having him here at my school. I get to watch him walk down the halls as a first grader - it is so hard not to tackle him with hugs every time I see him.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to Van! That means we're getting old too!

Kristi said...

The happiest of birthdays to you Van! Holy smokes he's seven. That is pretty stinkin' out of control.
I want to go to the cabin. I haven't been for years. Looks like a good way to spend a birthday. Love you guys.