Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Done, Done at last

Hats off to all of you who have run a 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles), or full marathon (26.2 miles). Man oh man was that the hardest self motivating thing I have done, EVER! I am glad I did it, and glad it is done. I now have a time frame to work towards for my race in April. Thanks so much to all of you who have expressed your support, and encouragement. And thanks to my two lady friends who committed to do this task with me, I will forever be grateful.



8 comments:

the youngs said...

You did it!! How did it go? I want details? Did you throw your bra at Brett Michaels?

Melissa said...

you are the BOMB! I am so proud of you and you look so good. Totally makes me wish I could run like that!

w.v. chermism

Koch Clan said...

Whoo hoo! Way to go Kim! That is awesome. I think I would die running that far! Love the pics too. It gave me a good idea of your running form! Just kidding. We miss you guys!

Kristi said...

Way to go! The next race is in April? Wanna go running when I come to Utah. I will of course have to keep up with you. I need someone to go with or I won't go.
You go girl!!!

GSilverPilot said...

Kim: I am proud of you as well. Nothing like setting a goal and accomplishing it to make you feel good. Way to go.

Love, Gary

Maryquilter said...

Whoa baby! You trained so hard and fulfilled your dream. So wish we could have been there. We will be there for April's race if we are not on boat. Way to go.

Fojtek Family said...

I am honored to have been able to share this torturous moment with you. I am sooooo proud of you. You are such a good role model and an inspiration to me.

Shelly

Grandma Patti said...

You are AWESOME!

I am very proud of you and your accomplishments.
Love
mom

hylogr