Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to school


Were did the summer go? It is already time to head back to school, I am so lucky I get to go back a week before everyone else. Today it is not so hot in my class room, yet.


My kids have been tossed around between friends and their favorite babysitter - dad. Thanks friends who have so willingly helped out, this is always a hard time to work out, daycare doesn't open until next week.


My list of things to do here at school seems to continually grow, and I wonder if I will be done in time for school? I guess we will find out.

I really do love teaching though, so I can't complain

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, back to school. Did I ever tell you how proud of you I am? I still can't grasp the fact that you are really a teacher. You are funny and the students are lucky to have a funny teacher.

Kristi said...

Don't you just have to pass out the syllabus...all week long? I suppose there is more to it than that. I think my memory of school is way off. I just remember new outfits and rekindled friendships. I never thought about it from the teacher's perspective.
Have a fun anniversary!

Maryquilter said...

You are lucky to have a job you enjoy so much and Summer's off! We have had so much fun seeing all of you this summer!