Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crater Lake, Oregon


Wow, how cool is this? This lake is super blue, and I was told that it is the deepest lake in North America (almost 2000 ft deep). It was a little cooler up at the crater, anything is better than the 105 degrees down in the valley. As we were driving it was weird being in that setting, with Kristi living here it is a quick jaunt up the mountain. Most people we saw were vacationing in motor homes, or motorcycles, ect.
This trip has been fun, especially watching the boys play. Although it will be good to get back home and see Aaron!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

It was fun having you guys. It is always a bummer coming down from the excitement of visitors. Sorry about the craziness of this morning. Spencer seems much better.
Tell your boys we miss them.
Love you guys.

PVC said...

Love the blog.

It makes my day to be able to see new pictures of my grandsons while I am at work!

I am glad you had such a fun trip.

Love you all.
mom

Melissa said...

Whoa that's a deep lake! I am glad you got to go vist Kristi and her family, it's hard having sisters live far away. Looks like you had a great time with the boys.