Saturday, August 23, 2008

EIGHT years


Aaron and I have been married for eight years. Isn't it amazing how time flies - we thought we would celebrate by taking a weekend road trip to where else but Vegas. We stayed at my dads house in Hurricane and are heading to Vegas today. It is fun being on our own, when you have kids your life seems no longer your own. The boys are having so much fun with Kevin and Shannon this weekend and they have some fun things planned for them, thanks so much guys for helping us out!


We came to Hurricane by way of Delta and stuff, Aaron spent all Friday cleaning the car so it was pretty for our gaunt - now look at it...SICK.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

stupid idiot bugs. (Don't let my kids know that I said either of those words, "stupid" or "idiot".)
Happy anniversary.
When we go out it is almost like I don't know how to not play 'mom'.
I am glad you could have a fun getaway.