Thursday, August 14, 2008

The closing of summer

I can not believe how fast this summer has gone by. I think I spent so much time chasing my little escape artist (Finn) we chased the summer right away.
We are now in Medford, Oregon enjoying my last week before I have to go back to school. My sister lives here, Van has been so excited to see and play with his cousins!
Today it was supposed to be 107 degrees, we have been inside most of the day.
We have a few other events on our agenda for the week, watch for new pictures from Crate Lake or something?
Thanks Gary for bringing us to visit.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hello Kimberlie,
I am proud of you for jumping into the world of blogging. Looks like you are having fun in Oregon, tell Kristi hi, I still have the urge to call her kristopher like old times, sorry.